Wednesday, September 12, 2012

VENIERO PASTICCERIA


VENIERO'S
342 East 11th Street
New York City, New York 10003
212-674-7070
venierospastry.com
Anyone from New York City knows Veniero's.  
It is one of the oldest and best bakeries in the City.  
I was lucky enough to be introduced to Veniero's at a very young age.  
I went to school across the street.  
Its as good now as it was then.
One of my favorites as a child was a Millefoligies - a napoleon with cream instead of custard.
I have since discovered that I am gluten intolerant and that Veniero's has a gluten free pastry.
Hence my selection of this Diamond Baci, a slice of GF heaven.
They also have a great selection of dessert aperitifs and coffees.  
If you happen to be anywhere in Manhattan -
head over to 11th street just west of First Avenue and
have a piece of pastry like your Grandparents ate.  


No comments:

Post a Comment